Campmor Tent Safari Hennie Bow 4 Person
We are the sole UK importers of Campmor products
The Campmor Hennie Bow tent is manufactured from a high quality rip stop canvas. This safari dome canvas tent tent is ideal for one night stop-overs or as an extended use base camp tent. Double skinned roof makes it 100% weatherproof. Heavy weight groundsheet sewn in ensures no water ingress. This Campmor made Safari Hennie Bow is ideal the Carp fisherman who require top quality pool-side accommodation. Tent is extremely warm in cold weather. Retains heat well due to the double-skin. Also has internal ventilation.
Model Number: S004
- Size 2.4 m x 2.4 m x 1.85 m high
- Weight: 26kg
- Frame: 8.3mm
- Spring steel tent and fly sheet manufacturing from rip stop safari canvas.
- Two large mosquito gauzed windows
- Complete with PVC carry bag
- Awning poles in seperate polyprop bag
- Manufactured in South Africa
- Accommodates up to four people.
- Rip-stop canvas fabric provides total blackout interior (no early morning sun up shine through into tent)
- All Campmor canvas fabric is dyed and has an anti-fungal treatment, UV inhibitor and Teflon additive which makes water bead and dries quickly.
- Material has a panama weave with 60% cotton, 40% polyester. Polyester is in the cross ribs. Cotton thread is core spun for strength with polyester core being wrapped with cotton.
- Material has 1.5 m head.
- Ground sheets are 550 gram PVC.
- Eyelets are high quality brass.
- Zips are “Y.K.K”
- South African Bureau Of Standards approved
We are able to ship outside of the UK, however, if you wish to do so please contact us directly to discuss shipping locations and costs. You can find our contact information in the ‘Find Us’ or ‘Contact Us’ links at the bottom of this page under Company Information.