Evans Classic Cool 2 Litre
The Evans Waterless Engine Coolant is specially formulated for classic vehicles. Classic Cool 180º protects engine cooling systems from -40ºC to 180ºC. For use in classic engines primarily fabricated from cast iron with carbon steel, copper and aluminum components (Not suitable for engines using thermo-syphon cooling systems).
- Physical State – Low Viscosity Synthetic Liquid
- Boiling Point – Above 180ºC
- Freezing Point – Below – 40ºC
- Colour – Green Clear
- Odour – Almost odourless
- Taste – Slightly sweet, Non-Toxic but not recommended for human consumption
- Environmental – Bio-degradable
- Flammability – Not classed as flammable
- Transport – Not classed as hazardous for transport
- 4 Life Durability – Has been proven to last >20 years and a million miles in service without the need for replacement
- Corrosion – Coolant contains no oxygen and are virtually non-conductive effectively prevent corrosion.
- Maximise BHP – Eliminate pre-ignition and detonation caused by overheating thus increasing combustion efficiency and delivering more power.
- Erosion – Stops cavitation and eliminate liner and cooling pump erosion.
- Overheating – Coolant has a boiling point above 180ºC and will not vaporise, thus eliminating overheating, boil-over and after-boil.