Evans Classic Coolant 5 Litre
The Evans Waterless Engine Coolant is specially formulated for classic vehicles. Classic Cool 180º protects engine cooling systems from -40ºC to 180ºC. For use in classic car engines, primarily fabricated from cast iron with carbon steel, copper and aluminum components. (Not suitable for engines using thermo-syphon cooling systems)
- Physical State – Low Viscosity Synthetic Liquid
- Boiling Point – Above 180ºC
- Freezing Point – Below – 40ºC
- Colour – Green Clear
- Odour – Almost odourless
- Taste – Slightly sweet, Non-Toxic but not recommended for human consumption
- Environmental – Bio-degradable
- Flammability – Not classed as flammable
- Transport – Not classed as hazardous for transport
- 4 Life Durability – Has been proven to last >20 years and a million miles in service without the need for replacement
- Corrosion – Coolants contains no oxygen and are virtually non-conductive effectively preventing corrosion.
- Maximise BHP – Eliminate pre-ignition and detonation caused by overheating thus increasing combustion efficiency and delivering more power.
- Erosion – Stops cavitation and eliminate liner and cooling pump erosion.
- Overheating – Coolant has a boiling point above 180ºC and will not vaporise, thus eliminating overheating, boil-over and after-boil.
We are able to ship outside of the UK, however, if you wish to do so please contact us directly to discuss shipping locations and costs. You can find our contact information in the ‘Find Us’ or ‘Contact Us’ links at the bottom of this page under Company Information.