Evans Power Cool 2 Litre
The Evans Power Cool 180º is specially formulated for high performance cars. Power Cool 180º protects engine cooling systems from -40ºC to 180ºC. For use in all performance car engines primarily fabricated from aluminum, plus some steel and copper components.
- Physical State – Low Viscosity Synthetic Liquid
- Boiling Point – Above 180ºC
- Freezing Point – Below -40ºC
- Colour – Red Clear
- Odour – Almost Odourless
- Taste – Slightly sweet, Non Toxic but not recommended for human consumption
- Toxicity – Non Toxic
- Environmental – Bio-degradable
- Flammability – Not classed flammable
- Transport – Not classed as hazardous for transport
- Life Durability – Have been proven to last >20 years and a million miles in service without the need for replacement
- Prevents Corrosion – Water pomotes corrosion via oxidation and elctrolysis – Waterless Coolants contains no oxygen are are virtually non-conductive effectively preventing corrosion.
- Maximise BHP – Eliminate pre-ignition and detonation caused by overheating – thus increasing combustion efficiency and delivering more power
- Erosion – Stops cavitation and eliminate liner and cooling pump erosion
- Eliminates Overheating – Coolants have a boiling point above 180ºC and will not vaporise, thus eliminating overheating, boil-over and after-boil.