Great Whites 9 LED Bar Low Mount Driving Light
Great Whites – LED Lights for 4WD’s, Cars, trucks
Born out of the most brutal of 4×4 and trucking conditions, Great Whites are designed to perform when you need them most. Our products are constructed using only the highest quality materials and are put through rigorous testing to ensure they make the grade.
3,187 Effective Lumens, 4,437 Raw Lumens, 6,000 Kelvin, 3.13A @ 12V
- Dimensions: Overall Height: 60mm, Length: 352mm, Depth: 63mm
- 5 Year Warranty *
- LED Lifespan: 50,000+ Hours **
- IP Rating: IP68 * Dustproof & Water Submersible: Up to 3 metres
- Vibration Dampened & Shock Proof: Up to 15.6G
- Lumens: 3187
- Amperage: 3.13
- Wattage: 37.5
- Input Voltage: 9-32VDC
- Weight: 1.29KG
- Integrated Electronic Thermal Management (ETM) to regulate heat levels to prolong the lifespan of the LED by engaging PWM.
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) integrated circuitry flashes the LED faster than the human eye can see for reduced heat and prolonged LED life.
- Channeled Heat Sink designed for superior heat dissipation to prolong the lifespan of the LEDs. Polycarbonate Lens
- Extruded 6061 Aluminium Housing for ultimate durability and protection
- Includes environmentally sealed Deutsch connectors
- Can be mounted vertically, horizontally, diagonally or at any angle
- Latest LED Technology – Old technology requires the fitment of a separate spread and separate pencil beam light for output to provide both span and distance. Great Whites’ cutting-edge LED technology delivers both distance and spread of light in every individual LED. Gone are the days of mismatched driving lights.
Local laws may regulate the use of Driving Lights on motor vehicles travelling on public roads. It is recommended that you check relevant laws prior to installing your new Great Whites.
- * Conditions apply
- **An LED’s functional life is rated up to a point where the LED has reached 30% lumen depreciation. After 50,000 hours, the LED would still be operational, but at a decreased lumen output of 70%.