Gstove Cooking Camping Stove integrated oven. This stove is designed for those who like to camp, but also want the possibility of cooking. The stove comes with an integrated baking oven and cooking facilities on top so that you can still enjoy lasagna and pizza on the go. The stove is made out of stainless steel therefore it is robust and made of a good quality.
Gstove tent stoves is universal stoves that fits all tents and can be upgraded both in effect and use.
- Door opening height: 15.5cm
- Door opening width: 12.5cm
- Fits Tent Size: 0-2 Person tent, 2-4 Person temt, 4-6 Person tent, 6-8 Person tent
- Handle/Dryrack Length: 28.7cm
- Handle/Dryrack Width: 13cm
- Height assembled: 237cm
- Length: 38cm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Oven Depth: 22cm
- Oven Height: 7cm
- Oven Width: 14.5cm
- Standard Content: 1 x Stove, 6 x Pipe, 1 x Grate, 1 x Ashscraper, 1 x Pipe Cowl, 1 x Glass Door
- Weight: 9900g
- Width: 22cm
About the Gstove Cooking Camping Stove Integrated oven:
- The stove has an integrated cooking oven that makes it possible to cook all types of food, and therefore allows you took cook just like you do at home and impress your camping partners with fresh bakery, pizza or just oven bake the fresh fish you just got up from the water.
- The stove has an elevated edge at the back of the furnaces which creates a draw extraction and increases combustion; giving you more power and therefore less wood consumption.
- The door has a turntable air take.
- When the turntable is opened fully the oven becomes warm quickly, therefore providing a good heat within the tent. However when the turntable is at the lowest opening it will still keep the fire lit within the stove.
- The door is fully removable from the Gstove itself, therefore the attachment can be slid off so that you can shake out all of the leftovers.
- The legs are fastened with sturdy splints to ensure that the stoves does not collapse and the legs can also be folded to create more space when transporting the oven.
- 30cm legs are sold as an option.
- The pipes provided supply a standard height of 260cm and can be stored inside the oven whilst travelling.
- A top hat is included so that the smoke can be distributed evenly around the sides and ensures that there is more heat within the tent.
- You can easily adjust the pipe height by purchasing extra pipes.
- Inside the oven is a grate which can be fully removed so that larger wood cubes to go inside.
- The grate allows the wood to burns efficiently which turns it into porous ash that can be easily scratched away with the supplied ash scraper.
- The top handles can be used as a drying stand or store cooking pans.
- The Handles can be used to carry the oven or can be folded together during transport to save space.
- An ashscraper is included to help with cleaning the oven which can be stored inside during transport.
- The ash-scraper makes it easy to clean under the grills when the stove is in use, allowing the stove to have a good amount of oxygen.