The Gstove Heat View Camping Stove is universal that fit all tents and can be upgraded both in effect and use.
- Door Opening Height: 15.5cm
- Door Opening Width: 12.5cm
- Fits Tent Size (Persons): 0-2, 4-6, 6-8, 8-10, 10-12, 12-14, 14+
- Handle, Dryrack Length: 28.7cm
- Handle/Dryrack Width: 13cm
- Height Assembled 234cm
- Length: 38cm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Standard Content: 1 x stove, 6x pipe, 1 x grate, 1 x ash scraper, 1 x pipe cowel, 1 x glass door
- Weight: 9400g
- Width: 22cm
About the Gstove Heat View Camping Stove:
- The stove has an elevated edge at the back of the furnaces, creating a draw extraction and increases combustion; giving more power and therefore less wood consumption.
- The door has a turntable air take and a glass view window.
- When the turntable is opened fully the oven becomes warm quickly, therefore providing a good heat within the tent. However, when the turntable is at the lowest opening it will still keep the fire lit within the stove.
- The door is fully removable from the Gstove itself, therefore the attachment can be slid off so that you can shake out all of the leftovers.
- The legs are fastened with sturdy splints to ensure that the stoves do not collapse but the legs can also be folded to create more space when transporting the oven.
- 30cm legs are sold as an option.
- The pipes provided give a standard height of 260cm and can be stored inside the oven whilst travelling.
- A top hat is included so that the smoke can be distributed evenly around the sides and ensures that there is more heat within the tent.
- You can easily adjust the pipe height by purchasing extra pipes.
- Inside the oven is a grate which can be fully removed if larger wood cubes are required to go inside.
- The grate allows the wood to burns efficiently; by turning it into porous ash that can be easily scratched away with the supplied ash scraper.
- The top handles can be used as a drying stand or store cooking pans.
- The Handles can be used to carry the oven or can be folded together during transport to save space.
- An ash scraper is included to help with cleaning the oven which can be stored inside during transport.
- The ash-scraper makes it easy to clean under the grills when the stove is in use, allowing the stove to have a good amount of oxygen.