Hi Lift Jack c w base 4 0
Hi-Lift jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab Desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon Jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.
Model Number: HL-485
- The Top Winch Connection Clamp is supplied as standard with all Hi-Lift jacks.
- The component gives the jack its multi-functionality, allowing the jack to be used in winching and clamping modes.
- Each jack is tested in accordance with ASME/ANSI B30 1992 standard giving a rated load capacity of 4660 lbs (2114 kgs) and a tested load capacity of 7000 lbs (3175 kgs) achieving a 150 percent safety factor.
- Each jack is fitted with a safety shear bolt which prevents the jack from being used on loads greater then 7000 lbs/3175 kgs.
- Minimum lift height – 4.5″/11.43 cm
- Maximum lift height – 38.63″/98.12 cm
- Overall height – 50.75″/128.91 cm
- Width – 5″/12.7 cm
- Depth – 9.63″/24.46 cm
- Rated load – 4660 lbs/2113 kgs
- Tested load – 7000 lbs/3175 kgs
- Winching capacity – 5000 lbs/2268 kgs
- Clamping capacity – 750 lbs/340 kgs
- Weight – 28.16 lbs/1277 kgs
We are able to ship outside of the UK, however, if you wish to do so please contact us directly to discuss shipping locations and costs. You can find our contact information in the ‘Find Us’ or ‘Contact Us’ links at the bottom of this page under Company Information.