Jerry Can (20 Litre) – Red, Green, Black & Yellow
Jerry Can (20 Litre) of high quality with UN approval and fast pour time due to the unique breather system. This also functions on these Jerry Cans when emptied using our pouring spouts. Additionally, Jerry Cans are available in Red, Black, Yellow and Green.
Be sure to check your Can is legal!
Please state which colour of Jerry Can you would like to order in the additional information on the check out page.
Model Number: GJC20
- Colours: Red, Black, Yellow and Green
- Manufactured from 0.9 mm Steel (most other Jerry cans are made from anything from 0.6 mm to 0.8 mm)
- Fitted with a unique wide mouth breather channel (Enables 20 Litre can to be emptied in less than 25 seconds without “glugging”)
- Powder coated exterior paint for quality finish and long lasting rust resistance
- Seam welded on handles for maximum strength and safety
- Patented Locking Pin to prevent accidental opening.
- Manufactured with an internal resin lining to prevent rusting and contamination. (Formulated to flex if the can is dented so preventing flaking) This lining is resistant to Petrol, Oil, Alcohol and Water
- Leak proof bayonet closure
- Holes drilled for mounting pouring spout
- Accessories available including Pouring Spouts, replacement seals
- Documented UN approval (License number marked on handle)
- All fuel cans must be approved
- Petrol cannot be transported in plastic cans over 10 Litres (must be metal)
We are able to ship outside of the UK, however, if you wish to do so please contact us directly to discuss shipping locations and costs. You can find our contact information in the ‘Find Us’ or ‘Contact Us’ links at the bottom of this page under Company Information.