Survival Fire Striker Knife
Made by Wood Jewel in Northern Finland using local materials from the region. Brilliant knife with a handy firesteel accommodated in a single combo sheath, ensuring that wherever you are, you can create fire, even at 30 degrees below freezing point! Blade length is 7.7 cm.
Model Number: 102350
- The Finnish knife is made by Wood Jewel in a typical northern Scandinavian way.
- Blades have a razor sharp flat grind and are made from 3 mm thick high carbon steel tempered to HRC 55 to balance ductility and brittleness.
- Complete with large firesteel to enable you to create fire even at 30 degrees below freezing point.
- Handles are handmade from combinations of curly birch wood, reindeer antler and birch bark.
- The sheaths are handmade from vegetable tanned full grain leather.
- Blade length – 7.7 cm
- Carbon blade with large firesteel