Terms and Conditions
You will be asked to expressly agree to these terms and conditions before ordering Products from this Site. Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to them, do not order any Products from this site. In order to indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions; you must click on the button marked “I Agree” at the end of the document when placing your order.
Please note that you may only purchase Products from this site if you are over 18 and resident in England or Wales.
1. Definitions and interpretation
In this Agreement “we” means APB Trading Limited and “us” and “our” shall be construed accordingly; and “you” means the relevant customer or potential customer as the case may be and “your” shall be construed accordingly.
In this Agreement, the following definitions shall apply:
- “First Acknowledgement” means the initial automatic email acknowledgment which we will send to you after receiving your Order;
- “Order” means your order for Products made via the Site;
- “Products” means goods which may be purchased by you from the Site;
- “Second Acknowledgement” means the email acknowledgment which we will send to you (where appropriate) confirming acceptance of your Order; and
- “Site” means the website at www.apbtrading.co.uk or any successor site operated by us from time to time.
(2) This Agreement
The advertising of Products on the Site constitutes an “invitation to treat”; and your Order for Products constitutes a contractual offer. No contract comes into force between you and us unless and until we accept your Order.
In order to enter into this Agreement with us, you will need to take the following steps:
- you must add any the Products you wish to purchase to your shopping Basket, and then proceed to the checkout;
- if you are a new customer, you must then create an account with us and log in; if you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details;
- once you are logged in, you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your Order and your consent to the terms of this Agreement;
- you will be transferred to the secure payment website, and HSBC will handle your payment;
- we will then send you the First Acknowledgment; and…
- once we have checked whether we are able to meet your Order, we will either send you the Second Acknowledgement (at which point this Agreement will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your Order.
Please note that we will not file a copy of this Agreement. We may update the version of this Agreement on the Site from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of this Agreement for your records.
The only language in which we offer this Agreement is English.
Before you place your Order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors by viewing your order before making the payment. You may correct those input errors before placing your Order by adding or removing from your shopping basket.
(3) About us
Our full name is APB Trading Limited. Our registered office and principal trading address is Unit 38, Hartlebury Trading Estate, DY10 4JB
Our company registration number is 2081999
Our email address is email@example.com
Our VAT number is 333 1630 93
(4) The Products
(5) Price and payment
Prices for Products are quoted on the Site. The Site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that some of the Products listed on the Site may be incorrectly priced. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a Product’s correct price will be stated [in the Second Acknowledgement/when you pay for the Product.
In addition to the price of the Products, you [will/may] have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated in the Second Acknowledgement/when you pay for the Product.
Postage and Packaging information is sent to the customer after completing the order online. Customers still have the option to complete / cancel the purchase contract via email or telephone.
Payment by cheque must be made within the 3-5 days deadline. We may withhold the Products and/or terminate this Agreement if the price is not received from you in full, on time, in cleared funds.
The prices on the Site include VAT (where applicable).
Payment for all Products must be made by credit card, debit card via our secure HSBC payment system OR Cheque.
Prices for Products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect Agreements which have come into force.
We will arrange for the Products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your Order.
We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver our Products within 7 days however please allow up to 28 days.
If for any reason we cannot deliver in this time scale we will notify withing 72 hours of your order. We do however guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of Products will be dispatched within 28 days of the later of receipt of payment.
We will only deliver Products within England and Wales.
(7) Risk and title
The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the Products will only pass to you after we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products (including delivery charges).
(8) Consumer rights
You may cancel this Agreement at any time within 7 working days after the day you received the Products (subject to the limitations set out below).
[You will not have any such right insofar as this Agreement relates to:
- the supply of any Products which constitute audio or video recordings or computer software which have been unsealed by you;
- the supply of Products the price of which is dependent upon fluctuations in financial markets which we cannot control; or
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines.]
If you cancel this Agreement on this basis, you must inform us in writing and return the Products to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them. Products returned by you within the 7 working day period referred to above will be refunded in full (including the cost of sending the Products to you). However, you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the Product to us.
If you cancel this Agreement on this basis and you do not return to the Products to us, we may recover the Products and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the Products at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.
(9) Defective Products
Under the Terms of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended), goods may be returned to APB Trading Limited if faulty, unsatisfactory quality, not fit for purpose or do not fit their description.
We offer refunds /replacements if the goods are faulty or if we are unable to deliver the goods to you within our advertised delivery timescale. We do offer a 12 months manufacturers warranty.
We warrant to you that any Product you purchase through the Site will be of satisfactory quality.
You warrant to us that: you have full authority, power and capacity to enter into this Agreement and that all necessary actions have been taken to enable you to lawfully enter into this Agreement; you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; you are resident in the England or Wales; you are at least 18 years old; the information provided in the Order is accurate; and you will be able to accept delivery of the Products as contemplated in this Agreement.
Subject to the warranties set out in above, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we disclaim all warranties with respect to the Products, whether express or implied.
(12) Limitations of liability
Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude your or our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- under section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979, section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982, or section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- for any matter for which it would be illegal for to limit or exclude, or attempt to limit or exclude, liability.
Subject to this:
- our liability in connection with any Product purchased through our site is strictly limited to the higher of the purchase price of the relevant Product and the replacement cost of the relevant Product;
- we accept no liability for any loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste of management or office time or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable; and
- we will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under this Agreement caused by events outside our reasonable control.
(13) General terms
Images of Products on the Site are for illustrative purposes; actual Products may differ from such images.
This Agreement may only be varied by an instrument in writing signed by both you and us. We may revise these terms from time-to-time, but such revisions will not affect the terms of any Agreement which we have entered into with you.
If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect, and such invalid or unenforceable provisions or portion thereof shall be deemed omitted.
No waiver of any term, provision, or condition of this Agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, will be deemed to be, or be construed as, a further or continuing waiver of that term, provision or condition or any other term, provision or condition of this Agreement.
You may not assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer this Agreement, or any of your rights or obligations arising under this Agreement. Any attempt by you to do so shall be null and void. We may assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer this Agreement, or any of our rights or obligations arising under this Agreement, at any time – providing such action does not serve to reduce the guarantees benefiting you under this Agreement.
This Agreement is made for the benefit of the parties to it and is not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by, any other person. The right of the parties to terminate, rescind, or agree any amendment, variation, waiver or settlement under this Agreement is not subject to the consent of any person who is not a party to this Agreement.
This Agreement contains the complete agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, whether oral or written.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the England, and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction with respect to any dispute arising under this Agreement.