Dutch Oven 4 Litre Flat Bottom
This Cast Iron Dutch Oven is great quality, pre seasoned and heavy duty. These flat bottomed dutch ovens have a rimmed lid so you can pile hot coals on the top to make the perfect Dutch camp oven. Dutch Ovens are perfect for stews, casserole and can be used for baking and roasting over camp fires or placed in the hot ashes, also great for use on BBQ’s or at home on the hob or in a conventional oven. The Dutch Oven lid can be turned upside down sat in hot ashes or supported over the fire or BBQ and used as a frying pan/skillet too! The perfect cookware to have!
Model Number: 032011
- Essential part of any outdoor kitchen and perfect when cooking on open fires.
- Made of cast iron which is great for even distribution of heat and can be used for cooking of anything from curries and roasts to cakes and biscuits.
- The cast iron lid will keep food moist and warmer than ordinary pots and pans.
- All the Dutch ovens have rimmed lids for holding coals and providing all round heat making them ideal for use with open fires and charcoal cooking.
- 230 mm (Diameter) x 135 mm (Deep – overall including lid)
- Product is pre-seasoned.
We are able to ship outside of the UK, however, if you wish to do so please contact us directly to discuss shipping locations and costs. You can find our contact information in the ‘Find Us’ or ‘Contact Us’ links at the bottom of this page under Company Information.