VSR 12V 140A Voltage sensitive relay
This simple device allows the charging of two separate battery banks from a single charging source such as vehicle alternator with no risk of flattening your battery bank.
By sensing the main battery voltage, the VSR (voltage sensitive relay) will only connect the secondary bank to the source when the first bank is fully charged and is 13.7V or over and will cut out if the main bank falls below 12.8V. This ensures that’s secondary bank can never drain the main bank.
Dual sense allows the unit to sense the voltage of both batteries that it is connected between. If either battery is receiving a charge the VSR will activate. This allows the charging of the second battery from an external battery charger or second charging source.
Model Number: 140AMP VSR
- Continuous Rating: 12VDC/140 amps
- Sense: Dual Engage Voltage: 13.7VDC
- Disengage Voltage: 12.8VDC
- Ignition Protected: UL1107
- Stud: M6
- Ground: Negative, 0.5M/18 AWG wire Weight: 0.2Kg Dimensions: 68mm x 68mm x 49mm
- Mounting Screws: 4.8 x 50mm and 3.5 x 13mm
- CABLES NOT INCLUDEDFEATURES:
- Charges two x 12V batteries from one engine
- 140 amps rating
- Automatic control
- Dual Sense – Allows secondary charging source on the auxiliary battery bank
- Eliminates draining from starter battery
- Protects sensitive electronic equipment from harmful engine start up spikes
- Compact size
- Easy to install
We are able to ship outside of the UK, however, if you wish to do so please contact us directly to discuss shipping locations and costs. You can find our contact information in the ‘Find Us’ or ‘Contact Us’ links at the bottom of this page under Company Information.